How to Watch ESPN Live Without Cable
You don’t need cable TV to look at ESPN. You can use live TV streaming services to observe ESPN through the internet, cellular clever devices, and TV-related devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. Using your internet connection and those streaming offerings, you could flow and watch the identical ESPN airing on cable TV via the streaming offerings app. Many of these services can even permit you to access ESPN’s streaming app, bringing all ESPN branded channels into one region. This includes top rate content from ESPN+ in case you are an ESPN+ subscriber.
Our Recommendation: While we cowl all of your options for watching ESPN underneath, we wanted to offer a touch perception to help you select the high-quality streaming carrier to watch ESPN. Sling TV’s “Orange” channel plan is the most inexpensive way to observe ESPN at $35 per month.
Where You Can Watch Live ESPN
With these streaming offerings, you can circulation Monday Night Football, 30 for 30, SportsCenter, and more and watch ESPN just as in case you had cable. Each includes channel lineups akin to cable, with an cheap charge and no tool expenses. Read on to find out which streaming provider is the great so that you can watch ESPN.
Each of these services consists of ESPN, a few with other ESPN branded channels, which include ESPN2, ESPN3, SEC Channel, and more. We cowl those details and greater in the sections beneath. We even cover the usage of the ESPN app to circulate
FuboTV is an exceptional place to head for sports. In addition to ESPN, over ninety channels are presented in its Starter bundle for $sixty four.99/month (after a 7-day free trial). FuboTV consists of ESPN, ESPN2, ACC Network, and SEC Network of their Starter channel bundle, along with allowing you to apply your fuboTV login to watch ESPN3 thru the ESPN app. FuboTV additionally throws in ESPNU and ESPNews while upgrading to their FuboTV Elite channel plan for $seventy nine.99/month.
Below are capabilities blanketed with the FuboTV “Starter” package deal:
- ESPN, FS1, and greater are to be had in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on 3 monitors at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on principal structures, consisting of AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
Hulu Live TV
Most cord cutters are acquainted with Hulu’s On-Demand service. However, additionally they offer a live TV carrier that includes ESPN. Hulu Live TV affords ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNU, ESPNews, ACC Network, and SEC Network for $64.Ninety nine/month.
Hulu Live TV Features
A subscription to Hulu Live TV consists of the following functions:
- over 60 channels such as stay ABC, NBC, Fox, and CBS in maximum of the united states
- 50 hours of cloud DVR garage (upgradeable)
- stream to two streams on the identical time, with an improve alternative for unlimited streams.
- The Hulu on-call for streaming library
- Hulu is available on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
ESPN Branded Channels on Sling TV
Sling TV additionally offers ESPNews, ESPNU, ESPN Goal Line/Buzzer Beater/Bases Loaded, SEC Network, and greater. Below is a breakdown of Sling’s numerous ESPN branded channels and which Sling Plan you will need to observe every one.
ESPN – Only available through Sling TV Orange for $35 in line with month or with the aid of getting each Sling TV Blue and Orange for $50 per month. (not available if you best subscribe to the Blue package)
ESPN Bases Loaded – Requires the Sports Extra Package for a further $eleven in line with month. Not to be had if you best join Sling TV Blue. You have to have Sling TV Orange ($35 + $11 for Sports Extra – $forty six according to Month) or Both Blue And Orange ($50 + $15 for Sports Extra – $sixty five per month).
ESPN Buzzer Beater – Requires the Sports Extra Package for a further $11 in keeping with month. Not to be had if you best subscribe to Sling TV Blue. You must have Sling TV Orange ($35 + $eleven for Sports Extra – $forty six in keeping with Month) or Both Blue And Orange ($50 + $15 for Sports Extra – $sixty five according to month).
ESPN Goal Line – Requires the Sports Extra Package for a further $11 in line with month. Not to be had if you simplest enroll in Sling TV Blue. You should have Sling TV Orange ($35 + $eleven for Sports Extra – $forty six consistent with Month) or Both Blue And Orange ($50 + $15 for Sports Extra – $65 per month).
ESPNU – Requires the Sports Extra Package for an extra $eleven according to month. Not to be had in case you best enroll in Sling TV Blue. You need to have Sling TV Orange ($35 + $eleven for Sports Extra – $forty six in line with Month) or Both Blue And Orange ($50 + $15 for Sports Extra – $65 according to month).
ESPN2 – Only to be had thru Sling TV Orange for $35 in step with month or through getting both Sling TV Blue and Orange for $50 per month. (now not to be had in case you best subscribe to the Blue package deal)
ESPN3 – Only to be had via Sling TV Orange for $35 according to month or via getting both Sling TV Blue and Orange for $50 consistent with month. (not to be had if you simplest subscribe to the Blue package deal)
ESPNews – Requires the Sports Extra Package for an extra $11 consistent with month. Not to be had in case you handiest enroll in Sling TV Blue. You should have Sling TV Orange ($35 + $eleven for Sports Extra – $46 consistent with Month) or Both Blue And Orange ($50 + $15 for Sports Extra – $65 consistent with month).
SEC Network – Requires the Sports Extra Package for a further $10 according to month. Not to be had in case you best enroll in Sling TV Blue. You must have Sling TV Orange ($35 + $11 for Sports Extra – $forty six per Month) or Both Blue And Orange ($50 + $15 for Sports Extra – $65 per month).
ACC Network – Requires the Sports Extra Package for an extra $11 according to month. Not to be had if you simplest join Sling TV Blue. You need to have Sling TV Orange ($35 + $eleven for Sports Extra – $46 per Month) or Both Blue And Orange ($50 + $15 for Sports Extra – $sixty five in step with month).
Other Sling TV Features
Aside from one of the most complete sports activities packages on the Internet, Sling also affords the following capabilities:
- get admission to to ESPN, FS1, AMC, HGTV, A&E, and many extra pinnacle channels
- no agreement is required, so you can cancel any time
- Sling TV additionally offers on-demand while to be had from a community
- consists of 50 hours of cloud DVR garage (upgradeable)
- helps Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS gadgets, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus player, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and greater.
Vidgo is a more moderen streaming carrier that offers pretty aggressive pricing over other live streaming offerings. Vidgo includes ESPN, ESPN Deportes, ESPN U, ESPN2, and ESPN News in its Core bundle, in conjunction with over 60 different channels. New customers can join up for the Core Plan for $fifty five in keeping with month. (They provide discounted promo pricing on your first three months.)
A subscription to Vidgo Includes the subsequent:
- Vidgo doesn’t force you right into a settlement, and you could cancel any time
- Stream on 3 gadgets concurrently
- Over 70 channels together with ESPN
- Vidgo is supported on available on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You can also move the carrier on up to 3 gadgets at the equal time.
Another streaming service that gives ESPN, a slew of other channels, and a pleasant set of functions is YouTube TV. They additionally provide ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPNU, ESPNews, and SEC Network for a fee of $64.99 consistent with month.
Youtube TV Features
A subscription to Youtube TV consists of the subsequent:
- get admission to to ESPN, Local Network Channels, and over 70 different channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- circulate on 3 gadgets right away
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku devices after settling a dispute between the two agencies.
- Includes Youtube TV on-call for
You can watch ESPN and ESPN2 as a part of their “Entertainment” package deal for $sixty nine.Ninety nine per month. If you improve to their “Choice” package for $84.Ninety nine in step with month, you’ll have access to ESPNU, ESPNews, ACC Network, and SEC Network. Check out our overview of DIRECTV STREAM for data on all of the channels to be had via the carrier.
DIRECTV STREAM Features
All DIRECTV STREAM plans encompass:
- the ability to look at on 20 gadgets at the same time
- a cloud-based DVR
- channels like ESPN, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch ESPN for Free
Three of the streaming offerings that carry ESPN provide a loose trial. You can take benefit of these and watch loose ESPN for over a month or longer in case you use one-of-a-kind electronic mail addresses. Let’s study the unfastened trials to be had.
- Hulu Live TV – gives a 7-day free trial to Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV – gives a 1-week free trial
- fuboTV – Offers a 1-week unfastened trial
- DIRECTV STREAM – They don’t promote it a unfastened trial, but you receive a complete refund in case you cancel within 14-days of signing up.
By selecting up every streaming carrier and losing it before the unfastened trial expires, you could watch ESPN loose for a few weeks.
Watch ESPN on Roku
To watch ESPN on Roku, follow these instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming service that incorporates ESPN (Sling TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and many others)
- On your Roku Menu, navigate to “Search” and press “OK” in your far flung
- Enter the call of the streaming service you join inside the seek bar
- Select the streaming provider and press “OK.”
- Select “Add Channel” press “OK” to your faraway. If the channel is already set up, “Go To Channel” will be an option.
- The App is now hooked up for your Roku. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to join the provider. ESPN may be a channel available thru the app’s stay TV guide.
Watch ESPN on Fire TV
To watch ESPN on Fire TV, observe those instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming provider that includes ESPN (Sling TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and many others)
- On your Fire TV Home display screen, click on on the search icon in the higher-left corner of the display screen.
- Enter the name of the streaming provider you join within the search bar
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”
- Select “Download,” and the channel will installation
- The App is now mounted for your Fire TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to join the service. ESPN can be a channel to be had through the app’s live TV manual.
Watch ESPN on Apple TV
To watch ESPN on Apple TV, observe those instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming carrier that includes ESPN (Sling TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and so on)
- Scroll right to the hunt icon in the higher-left nook of the screen
- Enter the call of the streaming carrier you join in the seek bar
- Select the streaming carrier click on the cloud icon, and the channel will set up
- The App is now installed to your Apple TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the provider. ESPN can be a channel to be had thru the app’s stay TV guide.
Stream ESPN with the ESPN App
While you can’t purchase a subscription to ESPN directly, in case you subscribe to any of the stay TV streaming services above, you can opt to use the ESPN app (Formerly known as WatchESPN). The ESPN app gives stay, and on-demand shows and stay video games to all ESPN branded channels available from your TV streaming subscription. If you subscribe to ESPN+ (ESPN’s top class service), it is also to be had thru the ESPN app.
You can use the ESPN app on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iOS, and Android gadgets. You can watch the subsequent channels via the ESPN app: ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPN+, ESPNU, ESPNews, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network, SEC Network +, Longhorn Network, ACC Network Extra, ESPN Goal Line, ESPN Buzzer Beater, and ESPN Bases Loaded Networks.
Using The ESPN App on Roku and Other Devices
Once you join one streaming service in the article, you may watch via the streaming carrier’s app. For instance, ESPN is to be had to observe thru the Live TV phase of Hulu’s app. However, you could additionally watch all the ESPN branded channels in their lineup via the ESPN App in your supported device. Below are the stairs to unlock your ESPN channels on Roku. Other streaming devices and feature a very similar method.
- Go to the channel keep on your tool.
- Please look for the ESPN app, and upload it in your tool.
- Open the app, and click on the putting gear from the top proper of the menu.
- Then pick “Account Information” and then “TV Provider.”
- Your Roku device will provide an activation code and the URL https://espn.Com/active.
- Using a web browser on your pc or mobile tool, visit https://espn.Com/active and entered the supplied code.
- You will then be requested for the TV company you signed up for that has ESPN. You will then log into the provider the usage of the credentials from the TV streaming service you are subscribed to. ( For example, I used my Hulu credentials)
- Once you efficaciously log in, The ESPN App display will refresh and list your TV company.
- The ESPN app is now installation. In the ESPN app, you need to be able to go to “Browse,” then “Channels” and watch any channels listed that your TV streaming carrier gives. (Hulu in My case)