How To Watch FS1 Without Cable
You can watch FS1 (Fox Sports 1) without having a cable TV subscription. All you want is an internet connection and a streaming carrier that consists of FS1 in its channel lineup. This article will cowl all of the offerings that allow you to flow FS1 stay on-line without needing a cable TV or satellite subscription.JH
How To Stream FS1 Live Online
Below is every streaming service that offers live FS1 in their channel lineup. You can use any of them to watch FS1 without needing cable TV.
Watch FS1 on FuboTV
FuboTV is a streaming service built for sports activities. It offers FS1, and FS2, together with 70+ different channels. You can get a 1-week free trial to look at FS1 stay on FuboTV. After the trial on its “Family Plan” for $64.Ninety nine/month. The package includes:
- Live FS1, ESPN, and more are to be had in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on 3 displays on the identical time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on most important structures, which includes AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon FireTV.
The maximum affordable manner to look at live FS1 is with Sling TV. Live FOX Sports 1 is to be had via Sling TVs “Blue Package.” Sling TV frequently gives specials pricing so be sure to test their promo page whilst signing up. Sling’s Blue package also includes access to Fox Sports 2 (FS2.) Sling’s Blue Package costs $35 consistent with month. There is not any contract so you can cancel at any time.
Sling is supported on Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS gadgets, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus participant, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and extra.
Stream FS1 on Hulu Live TV
Live streaming of FS1 is to be had thru Hulu Live TV. As with Sling, there aren’t any monthly contracts so you can try their live TV provider without fear of a long term dedication. Previously Hulu was regarded for its sizeable on-demand streaming library. Hulu Live TV additionally includes FS2. Hulu Live TV is one of the quality live TV streaming services available. It includes the following capabilities:
- The simple package deal comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades to be had)
- Watch on 2 monitors straight away. (Upgrades to be had)
- It comes with 6 customizable profiles.
- Includes complete Hulu streaming library
FS1 is on Vidgo
Vidgo is a more recent streaming service that gives fairly aggressive pricing over other stay streaming services. Vidgo includes FS1 in conjunction with over 60 different channels. New customers can sign on for the Core Plan for $55 consistent with month. (They provide discounted promo pricing in your first three months.)
Vidgo doesn’t force you into a contract, and you may cancel any time. They do provide unique pricing for new customers. Vidgo is supported on to be had on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV. You also can flow the carrier on up to a few gadgets on the equal time.
Watch FS1 on YouTubeTV
Another streaming carrier that offers FS1, a slew of different channels, and a pleasant set of capabilities is YouTube TV. The service charges $sixty four.99 in step with month and includes:
- get admission to to FS1, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- limitless cloud DVR garage
- stream on three gadgets right now
- Youtube TV helps Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and extra. The YouTube TV app has also returned to Roku gadgets after settling a dispute between the 2 organizations.
- Includes Youtube TV on-call for
FS1 Streaming on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is but another way you may watch FS1. The channel is a part of it’s “Entertainment” bundle and priced at $sixty nine.99 according to month. The Entertainment Plan includes:
- watch 20 streams concurrently according to subscription
- a cloud-primarily based DVR
- channels like FS1, ESPN, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and more
Watch FS1 for Free
Six of the streaming offerings that carry FS1 provide a loose trial. You can take benefit of these and watch loose FS1 for over a month or longer in case you use one-of-a-kind electronic mail addresses. Let’s study the unfastened trials to be had.
- Hulu Live TV – gives a 7-day free trial to Hulu Live TV
- fuboTV – Offers a 1-week loose trial
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week unfastened trial
By picking up each streaming service and dropping it before the free trial expires, you can watch FS1 free for nearly a month! Plus, it will give you a good idea of which streaming service you like best if you decide to keep one.
Watch FS1 on Roku
To watch FS1 on Roku, observe those commands.
- Subscribe to a streaming service that carries FS1 (Sling TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and so on)
- On your Roku Menu, navigate to “Search” and press “OK” for your far flung
- Enter the name of the streaming carrier you enroll in within the search bar
- Select the streaming provider and press “OK.”
- Select “Add Channel” press “OK” for your faraway. If the channel is already established, “Go To Channel” may be an option.
- The App is now mounted in your Roku. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. FS1 could be a channel available via the app’s stay TV manual.
Watch FS1 on Fire TV
To watch FS1 on Fire TV, follow these instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming service that contains FS1 (Sling TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and so forth)
- On your Fire TV Home display, click on the seek icon within the top-left corner of the screen.
- Enter the name of the streaming provider you join in the seek bar
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”
- Select “Download,” and the channel will installation
- The App is now installed in your Fire TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. FS1 might be a channel to be had via the app’s live TV manual.
Watch FS1 on Apple TV
To watch FS1 on Apple TV, follow those instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming carrier that incorporates FS1 (Sling TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, and many others)
- Scroll proper to the search icon inside the top-left nook of the display
- Enter the call of the streaming provider you subscribe to in the search bar
- Select the streaming provider click the cloud icon, and the channel will installation
- The App is now mounted for your Apple TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the carrier. FS1 will be a channel to be had thru the app’s live TV manual.
The Fox Sports App
The Fox Sports app (Formally Fox Sports Go) is an multi functional Fox Sports streaming app to be had on device browsers, Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, and Fire TV, iOS and Android gadgets.
With the Fox Sports app, you could watch any channel within the Fox Sports community that’s included on your cable or stay TV streaming subscription from one centralized app. That consists of Fox Sports, FS1, FS2, Fox College Sports, Fox Soccer Plus, Fox Deportes, the Big Ten Network, and any local Fox Sports channels you might have access to.
This is called a “TV Everywhere” app. Typically, you want a cable provider login. However, with the Fox Sports app, each streaming service I stated in this article will work as your TV company login credentials. Considering all of those services offer loose trials, you can movement FS1 stay unfastened for pretty a while simply via rotating the numerous provider’s trial gives.