How to Watch HGTV Without Cable
You don’t want cable to watch HGTV. You can flow HGTV suggests with any of the following streaming services: Philo, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, and fuboTV. This article will help you pick the best carrier for streaming HGTV and provide an explanation for how you can use these offerings to look at HGTV in your TV, just like cable TV.
Streaming Services with HGTV
All the streaming services beneath have HGTV of their channel lineup. All you need is a web connection. There is no settlement required with any of these services, and you may cancel at any time. Most even offer a unfastened trial.
Philo Is The Cheapest Way to Watch HGTV
Philo is a streaming carrier that offers HGTV as a part of its lineup of over 50 channels. At $25 in step with month, it’s the maximum less expensive manner to watch HGTV stay. Philo keeps prices low by way of now not imparting any sports activities channels. They even offer a free trial for you to check out their carrier.
With on-line get right of entry to to HGTV streaming, you’ll by no means pass over extraordinary shows like Good Bones, House Hunters, Property Brothers: Forever Home, and greater.
Along with HGTV, you’ll have get admission to to different favorite channels like AMC, BBC America, BET, Cheddar, CMT, Comedy Central, Discovery, DIY, Food Network, FYI, GSN, Hallmark Channel, Lifetime, MTV, Nick, History, TLC, and plenty more.
Philo supports Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku. You can also watch on Mac and PC the usage of a web browser, Apple iPhone and iPad (going for walks iOS nine or newer), Android telephones and tablets (strolling 5.Zero or later),
HGTV on Hulu
Hulu is another way to stream stay HGTV and over 70 different popular channels, including your neighborhood broadcast networks (See the channels to be had to your region on Hulu.) Hulu Live TV additionally consists of the following features:
- The simple package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on screens right away. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with six customizable profiles
- Includes complete Hulu streaming library
HGTV on Vidgo
Vidgo is a newer streaming carrier that offers pretty competitive pricing over different stay streaming services. Vidgo includes HGTV in its Core package deal, along side over 60 unique channels.
Vidgo doesn’t force you right into a contract, so that you can cancel any time.
Vidgo is supported on to be had on Android, iOS, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Fire TV. You also can stream the provider on up to three devices at the equal time.
HGTV on FuboTV
FuboTV is a streaming service that provides get admission to to quite a few pay-TV channels. You can watch the channels stay as they might air on cable TV, and you may document packages on their cloud DVR. They offer HGTV in addition to over 80 other channels as a part of their base package deal.
Here are some of fuboTV’s functions:
- HGTV and greater are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on 3 screens on the identical time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is to be had on most important structures, which includes AppleTV, AndroidTV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
HGTV on Sling TV
HGTV is one of the many channels on Sling TV. Live HGTV is a part of each their “Blue” and “Orange” package deal, starting at $35 according to month. Furthermore, Sling TV’s cloud DVR provides a technique of recording your preferred HGTV shows. You may even pause and rewind the HGTV live movement! Sling TV additionally provides HGTV on-demand.
Along with HGTV, you’ll obtain other Discovery Network Channels just like the Travel Channel and Food Network as part of the base package deal. Sling TV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a problem to enjoy HGTV on a TV, pill, computer, or different smart gadgets.
HGTV on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is any other manner you can watch HGTV. Channel packages with HGTV start at $69.Ninety nine in line with month. A subscription to DIRECTV STREAM consists of the subsequent:
- watch 20 streams concurrently according to subscription
- a cloud-based totally DVR
- channels like HGTV and extra
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and greater
HGTV on YouTube TV
YouTube TV additionally offers HGTV stay online, in addition to endless garage space for recording your suggests. Plus, you can watch your library of recorded suggests anywhere! The base package includes HGTV for $sixty four.99 a month.
YouTube TV gives:
- access to HGTV, ESPN, FS1, Local Network Channels, and over 70 other channels
- limitless cloud DVR garage
- movement on 3 devices immediately
- Youtube TV helps Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and greater. The YouTube TV app has also again to Roku gadgets after settling a dispute among the 2 agencies.
- Includes Youtube TV on-call for
- gives a 1-week loose trial.
Watch HGTV for Free
Most of the streaming offerings that convey HGTV provide a loose trial. You can take advantage of those and watch unfastened HGTV for nearly a month or longer in case you use special e mail addresses. Let’s take a look at the free trials available.
- Philo – offers a 1-week unfastened trial
- Hulu + Live TV – gives a 1-week free trial
- FuboTV – gives a 1-week loose trial.
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week free trial
As lengthy as you cancel before the loose trial expires, you received’t be charged. You can cycle the unfastened trials to get nearly a month of HGTV free.
Watch HGTV on Roku
To watch the HGTV on Roku, follow those commands.
- Subscribe to a streaming service that includes HGTV ( Philo, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, etc.)
- On your Roku Menu, navigate to “Search” and press “OK” for your far flung
- Enter the name of the streaming service you enroll in in the search bar
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”
- Select “Add Channel” press “OK” for your far flung. If the channel is already hooked up, “Go To Channel” could be an alternative.
- The App is now set up in your Roku. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the service. HGTV might be a channel to be had thru the app’s stay TV manual.
Watch HGTV on Fire TV
To watch HGTV on Fire TV, observe these instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming service that includes HGTV (Philo, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, etc)
- On your Fire TV Home screen, click on at the seek icon inside the upper-left nook of the display screen.
- Enter the call of the streaming service you enroll in inside the seek bar
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”
- Select “Download,” and the channel will set up
- The App is now mounted in your Fire TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the provider. HGTV might be a channel available via the app’s live TV manual.
Watch HGTV on Apple TV
To watch HGTV on Apple TV, comply with those instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming carrier that carries HGTV (Philo, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, FuboTV, Vidgo, DIRECTV STREAM, YouTube TV, etc)
- Scroll right to the hunt icon inside the higher-left corner of the display screen
- Enter the call of the streaming carrier you subscribe to within the search bar
- Select the streaming carrier click on the cloud icon, and the channel will install
- The App is now established to your Apple TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the carrier. HGTV will be a channel available via the app’s stay TV manual.
Is There an HGTV Subscription
You can’t subscribe directly to HGTV. However, a subscription to one of the streaming services below allows you to log into the HGTV app on devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more.
YouTube TV $64.99/mo
DIRECTV STREAM $69.99/mo
Using the HGTV App on Roku and other Devices
You can download the HGTV app to your streaming tool. When caused for a TV issuer, use your username and password from one of the participating streaming offerings. Below are the stairs I used to free up the HGTV app on Roku. Other streaming devices and TV anywhere apps have a totally similar technique.
- Go the channel keep or app save to your device. On Roku, it’s called the “Channel Store.”
- Search for the HGTV app, upload it on your tool, after which open it.
- Your Roku tool will then show you an activation code and a URL.
- Using a laptop or cellular net browser, go to https://watch.Hgtv.Com/spark off
- You will then be asked for a TV provider and a username/password. I’m entering the username and password I use for Philo.
- Once you sign in, your TV screen will refresh. You must now have get right of entry to to all of the video content the HGTV app affords.