Watching E! Online without Cable
You don’t need cable to watch E! Channel. You can watch E! Indicates like Keeping Up with the Kardashians using any of the subsequent streaming services: Hulu, Sling TV, FuboTV, YouTube TV, and DIRECTV STREAM.
Streaming Sevices with E!
All of the subsequent streaming offerings cary E! In their channel lineup. With them, you could watch E! As it airs, report it with a cloud DVR, or even watch E! On-demand.
E! on Hulu Live TV
Hulu doesn’t best provide on-call for streaming, however an online live TV carrier as well. They provide a ton of channels, such as stay neighborhood broadcast networks in a majority of local markets. E! Is included in Hulu’s live TV service for $sixty four.99 after a 1-week loose trial. There is not any contract, so that you can cancel at any time with out penalty.
Hulu Live TV Features
Hulu Live TV additionally offers the following features:
- Live Local Broadcast Networks in over 2 hundred U.S. Markets (ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS)
- Many Popular live channels found on cable, such as HGTV, ESPN, Disney Channel, A&E, E!, and greater. Check out the Hulu channel lineup.
- A Cloud DVR
- One of the biggest on-call for libraries available on the market
- to be had on Android, iOS, Xbox One, 4th Gen Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV and stick.
E! on Sling TV
Sling TV changed into one of the first live streaming offerings available on the market. They also provide E! As a part of their Sling TV Blue package. The carrier fees $35 per month and affords live get right of entry to to many other traditional cable networks. In my evaluate of Sling TV, I cowl statistics on device aid, channel availability, and functions like their cloud DVR.
Other Sling TV Features
Aside from one of the most comprehensive sports activities programs at the Internet, Sling also offers the subsequent functions:
- get entry to to E!, HGTV, A&E, and lots of greater top channels
- no agreement is needed, so that you can cancel any time
- Sling TV additionally gives on-demand whilst to be had from a network
- includes 50 hours of cloud DVR garage (upgradeable)
- helps Windows and Mac PCs and laptops, Android and iOS devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Nexus participant, Xbox One, 4th Generation Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
Sling TV is to be had on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more, so it’s not a trouble to enjoy E! On a TV, tablet, computer, or other smart gadgets.
E! on DIRECTV STREAM
E! Is one of the channels to be had on AT&T’s streaming provider DIRECTV STREAM. For a price of $sixty nine.Ninety nine you will get the subsequent:
- watch 20 streams concurrently consistent with subscription
- a cloud-primarily based DVR
- channels like E!, AMC, HGTV, Discovery, and more
- supported on AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and greater
FuboTV on E! TV
FuboTV is a live streaming carrier startup focused on cord-cutters. While their channel lineup facilities round sports, they also provide E!, A&E, and Lifetime amongst numerous different non-sports activities channels. FuboTV offers E! In its “Family Plan,” which prices $sixty four.99 per month, however you could attempt the provider unfastened for 7 days. A subscription to fuboTV consists of:
- One one hundred channels including E! And more are to be had in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three displays at the equal time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is to be had on main structures, including Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV.
YouTube TV on E!
YouTubeTV also offers E! Streaming live online and endless storage space for recording your shows. Your library of recorded suggests may be streamed everywhere. E! Is protected in the base package for $64.99 a month.
A subscription to YouTube TV offers:
- access to E!, Local Network Channels, and over 70 different channels
- limitless cloud DVR garage
- movement on 3 gadgets at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and greater. The YouTube TV app has also lower back to Roku devices after settling a dispute among the 2 businesses.
- Includes Youtube TV on-call for
Watch E! for Free
Four of the streaming services that convey E! Provide a unfastened trial. You can take gain of those and watch unfastened E! For nearly a month or longer if you use specific e-mail addresses. Let’s have a look at the loose trials to be had.
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week unfastened trial.
- Hulu Live TV – Offers a 1-week free trial
- YouTube TV – offers a 1-week unfastened trial
As long as you cancel before the free trial expires, you received’t be charged. You can cycle the unfastened trials to get almost a month of E! Free. If you get innovative with e-mail addresses and fee methods, you may watch loose E! Even longer.
Watch E! Live on Roku
To watch E! On Roku, observe these commands.
- Subscribe to a streaming carrier that includes E! (Sling TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Hulu Live TV)
- On your Roku Menu, navigate to “Search” and press “OK” for your far off
- Enter the name of the streaming service you enroll in inside the seek bar
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”
- Select “Add Channel” press “OK” on your faraway. If the channel is already set up, “Go To Channel” can be an alternative.
- The App is now mounted for your Roku. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the carrier. E! Might be a channel to be had through the apps live TV guide
Watch E! Live on Fire TV
To watch E! On Fire TV, follow these commands.
- Subscribe to a streaming carrier that consists of E! (Sling TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Hulu Live TV)
- On your Fire TV Home display screen, click on at the search icon within the top-left nook of the display.
- Enter the name of the streaming carrier you join inside the seek bar
- Select the streaming provider and press “OK.”
- Select “Download,” and the channel will deploy
- The App is now mounted in your Fire TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the carrier. E! Could be a channel available through the apps stay TV manual.
Watch E! Live on Apple TV
To watch E! On Apple TV, observe those instructions.
- Subscribe to a streaming provider that incorporates E! (Sling TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, or Hulu Live TV)
- Scroll right to the hunt icon inside the top-left corner of the display
- Enter the call of the streaming provider you enroll in within the search bar
- Select the streaming carrier click the cloud icon, and the channel will installation
- The App is now set up for your Apple TV. Open the app, and log in with the credentials you used to enroll in the service. E! May be a channel to be had through the apps stay TV guide.
Is there a E! App
You can watch E! The use of the app for the streaming carrier you’ve got a subscription to. Those apps download on your supported streaming device, and E! Is to be had thru the guide in the app. However, some readers had been curious about looking an E!-particular app.
The E! Is owned by means of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. Several NBCUniversal owned TV networks are actually available thru the NBC app, inclusive of E!. Below are the stairs to install the NBC app and watch E! On Roku. However, the steps for other streaming devices like Fire TV, Chromecast with Google TV, and Apple TV are comparable.
- Go to the channel shop in your tool.
- Search for “NBC” You will see the “NBC app.” Add it for your device.
- Open the app. Scroll over to “Network” then choose E!
- You will then see an activation code and a URL (NBC.Com/spark off.)
- Using a web browser, visit nbc.Com/set off and input the activation code.
- Still, to your browser, pick the streaming provider you join for E!. I use Hulu, but Hulu, Sling TV, and YouTube TV are acceptable. Sign in the usage of your login credentials to that service.
- Your TV display screen will refresh, and you’ll see NBC and other NBC networks available through the app.